Gaming Application | character animations created by myself, Character illustrations courtesy of Netent gaming.
Due to low deposit rates and registration drop offs. The key objective for Hippodrome V2 was to create an impactful and immersive design, whilst creating an intuitive interface for users to reach their goals e.g. Sign up and Deposit.
- To meet a 2 month deadline.
- Create a template which catered for both Acquisition and retention.
- Accessible on all mobile devices.
- visually immersive application to retain users.
- Visually Impactful landing page for acquisition.
What I did
What I did
Bringing images to life.
Creating a sense of immersion through motion and the illusion of depth to improve user engagement.
The Discovery Phase
The team brainstorm and generate a broad set of ideas to establish project direction.
During our 4th iteration, our focus was on identifying the technical feasibility of including advanced registration micro interactions, and In addition discovering what could be removed in order to remain compliant with Online Gaming regulations.
- Competitor Analysis
- Card Sorting – Content Hierarchy
- Ideation Workshop
- User Interviews
- Three Empathy Maps
- low fidelity sketching
- Storyboard Use Cases
- User Flow
- Usability Testing
- Technical Analysis – what is feasable